Thursday 11 February 2010

Jet Lag

The effects of jet lag surprise and humor me. So I am going to list them down:

  1. My tummy is highly confused... wants food at odd times and more so, odd food at odd times.
  2. I wake up at 2 at night instead of sleeping at 2 at night
  3. As a corollary to 1 & 2, I now eat chocolate at 2 at night
  4. I am much more productive when I am jet lagged (not very surprising given that I sleep two hours a day)
  5. I get weird, time skipping dreams!
  6. I don't know what day or what time of the day it is... mind-body-reality disconnect :P
  7. I remember things I haven't in years... in the middle of the night... including the periodic table and gifts I bought and never gave to people :|
And I am hoping all of this, including the productiveness, passes by this weekend. It really isn't very good to be so efficient :P

No comments:

 

Browse